OK, so I was lame in not posting photos of the new place. So I snapped a couple for this bungalow restoration class I’m taking at Piedmont Adult School this weekend.
We moved in three weeks ago and so far we’ve had:
- the foundation replaced
- the sewer line replaced
- a new electrical box put in, switches and outlets updated
- an alarm system installed
- recessed lighting put in the living room
- painted the living and dining rooms
- installed a new kitchen floor
- removed the hot water heater and replaced it with a tankless water heater
In a few more weeks we will nuke the front yard and replace the chain linked fence with a white picket fence, remove the juniper and plant some prettier things, and replace the all the windows and paint the exterior.