Well, the demolition is done. Pictures after the list.
- Allison and took up the rugs and sheathing in all the rooms. We demo’d the kitchen. We also took out the hardwood flooring in the basement bedroom.
- An abatement company removed tile from the kitchen and hallway, took out a transite pipe, and removed the chimney.
- Dave helped me demo the upstairs bath. I tore out the downstairs bath.
- Paul helped me take out hardwood flooring in the living room.
- I demo’d the half-wall between the living room and hallway and saved a few of the cedar tongue and groove boards